Friday, September 21, 2012

Sample Sentences Unit 1

For some reason, I'm unable to use Google Drive today, so I am just going to post these and your quiz--study for Monday--EVERYONE HAS A QUIZ--THE HALF DAY SCHEDULE SAYS SO!


Name___________________________________

English I Honors

Mrs. Rock

Sample Sentences Unit 1

1.      Always voluble Tori is surprisingly quiet during class.  (Kaitlyn Bradley)

2.      Beethoven, Bach, and Mozart are the epitome of musical geniuses as evidenced by their creative compositions.  (Joseph Miller)

3.      The similitude between the barky old lady and her moody dog is almost uncanny.  (Apria Pinkett)

4.      Amy’s efficacy in biology skyrocketed after she took good notes and studied harder.  (Tiffany Van)

5.      The teacher concluded that the students hadn’t studied when the aggregated grades on the test were mostly F’s.  (Carly Cordle)

6.      Although being able to take your socks off with no hands or burp the alphabet are impressive feats, they are clearly adventitious. (Kyle Reese)

7.      The mother gave her first born to the baker as restitution for eating his cupcakes.  (Melanie Wang)

8.      The similitude of a shark’s dorsal fin to a dolphin’s is astounding.  (Dasha Taylor)

9.      The volition was here; it was either blue or red paint.  (Brandon Murphy)

10.  I had to constantly implore my mother to buy me a pet chimpanzee until one day she gave in to my begging and bought it for me.  (Alex Peters)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.