SO....
I meant to borrow someone's journal in period 11 to write all the journals on this blog.
And then I forgot.
So--can you all come together to help one another? Post below the list you have(the total should be 11) and I will create a new post when I have what feels like a master.
Thanks: )
I'm not really sure about the date, but:
ReplyDelete1. Opinion on death and its comparison towards the Greeks' values of death
2. Opinion on the man on the clip that called Obama the devil.
3. Should the government tell us how to live our lives?
4. Freewrite
5. Why is Shakespeare a big deal? Why read his works?
6. What fictional place would you like to live in?
7. Why do people marry? Is it necessary?
8. What's your strangest dream?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
10. Would you want to be a man or a woman (in another life)?
11. What are some mistakes of parents?
dates*
ReplyDeleteIs there a link for the Obama one? I was absent.
ReplyDeleteDates:
ReplyDelete1. 3/22
2. 3/25
3. 3/26
4. 3/27
5. 4/10
6. 4/12
7. 4/16
8. 4/17
9. 4/22
10. 4/24
11. 4/25
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/obama-devil-resemblance-bible-sets-off-firestorm-140047536.html
ReplyDeleteHere, Joey.
Minh: You are a life-saver. Thank you.
ReplyDelete