Friday, October 26, 2012

School's Out...

Already?

October?  A day off?  Unplanned?  Geez--it's going to be a long year.

Since our plans for next week are already messed up, let me tell you this much:  our vocabulary cumulative will STILL HAPPEN ON FRIDAY!  All of the words are on the side of this page, so if you get bored this weekend...get your study on: )

Rough drafts will be peer-edited on Thursday.  I'm hoping Wednesday is still a regular school day, because I need to wear my costume; we'll probably read Oedipus that day.

Journals will be due Thursday and Friday, with grades closing on Friday.  I won't be able to update journal topics unless someone here helps me.  Is there anyone willing to post all the journal topics in a comment on this post?  If so, thanks in advance.  Love you.

Enjoy your long weekend, and stay safe: )

1 comment:

  1. Free write, 5 things you like about yourself, past experience that really shaped you into who you are today, one about your name (where it came from, do you like it), what are your fears, free write, favorite quote, zombie apocalypse, and another free write from friday I think..

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.