Friday, October 5, 2012

This weekend's homework

This weekend your homework is relatively simple, but yes, you do have some.  The first thing you should all do is study your vocabulary unit 3 words.  Sentences and lists can be found on the side of our blog, and I will post a sample quiz before Sunday.

Your second bit of homework is to read my Columbus post and read the two excerpts.  The first one is a complete chapter, but it is only really necessary to read the description of Columbus and the Arawaks; you may stop when you get to Zinn's ramblings about history and further discussion of Cortez and the Pilgrims.

I know the weather is going to be awful, but I do hope you enjoy your extra day of sleep: )

See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.